Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Mobile Games

Yep, that sure is true! Since, yesterday after the site was up, I still do not know how many of you checked the mobile games section but I actually updated the whole bunch that were there previously. I could not officially let you know any sooner cause I had to attend a birthday party of my sister. Anyway, added some brand new games for symbian cell phones, both the N-series and E-series and Xpress Music Editions. (Games are actually now categorized for specific models like N95, N5700, N77, N73, N80, E60, N91, E61, E70 etc) If you have any requests for any special game which is somehow not covered in that huge range of games list, do not hesitate to leave a comment there about the name of the game and the phone you are on. I will try my best to get that for you asap! Same goes for mobile applications and alike.

Well I am sure most of you have noticed that the site is up and running since yesterday smoothly. However, if you find any broken links, or any error anywhere or even notice something wrong, please do let me know for I am only human and may have overlooked something in a hurry. As always your support is much truly appreciated. The last and the most important thing I want to say to everyone who visits here is that, Thank you for your support and thank you for sticking with www.nokiasymbianthemes.com with your last bit of patience. Cheers and have a nice day! Aye!

No comments: